- MA files from this episode (5) • MA remastered files from this episode (48)
- Template:Titles/The Battle yields The Battle (TNG 1x09)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
I removed :
- The headrest navigator's chair on the Stargazer bridge mysteriously flips halfway through the episode.
- As Dr. Crusher enters Picard's ready room to present the results of Picard's brain scan, she uncharacteristically addresses Riker as "number one".
- Counselor Troi senses that DaiMon Bok is hiding something, however in later episodes it is stated that Ferengi can't be read by telepathic species.
- The course the USS Stargazer took in 2355 prior to the Battle of Maxia was 1044/234. This works against the information provided in TNG: "Datalore" where the first series of numbers is from 0 to 360 on which a ship can maneuver for bow/stern/starboard/port movement through space.
As I stated on talk:Lonely Among Us (episode), it has been previously agreed upon that there are to be no nitpicks in the background sections of episode articles...this includes nits disguised as "discrepancies". --Alan del Beccio 19:27, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Question: Isn't it the policy of starfleet to auto-destruct a vessel than to simply abandon it and leave it adrift so that aliens can see the technology? !– The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- I don't believe this was ever stated, even if it makes sense. --31dot 23:26, 31 March 2009 (UTC)