Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general discussion on this episode, visit the ENT forum at The Trek BBS.
FA status Edit
Nomination (06 Mar - 16 Mar 2005, Success) Edit
- "The Aenar" - Self nominated. Includes multimedia, pictures and extensive Summary, Background Information and Links and References sections. --Defiant | Talk 01:47, 6 Mar 2005 (GMT)
Removed nits by an anon, posted here for the record:
- Commander Shran is wearing Official Enterprise Starfleet cold weather gear when he falls through the ice as a stalagmite penetrates his uniform and "leg" exposing lighter blue blood that appears frozen over the white ice, while his darker blood pools at the base; showing Enterprise's attention to detail.
- The Aenar costumes are remarkably detailed in fur, leather and cotton. They also include an over screening, opalescent & pearlized pieces, jewels, leather accents and detailing. The belts have multi-faceted jewels and the fronts feature an assortment of stones, connected to matched mother of pearl cubes that catch and reflect the specialized lighting effects used. Also shown in Las Vegas, the close up detailing and handiwork is magnificent considering its relative screen time, again showcasing the production's attention to detail.
--31dot 10:09, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
Removed the following nitpick:
- Even though it is -28 degrees celsius in summer on Andor there are icycles in the cave complex that Archer and Shran enter. Icycles denote melting. But Andor is always below freezing. So is it water that the ice is composed of or another substance that melts below freezing?
- What about sublimation and solifluction?
- Heat waves do occur when the temperature gets a few desgrees above freezing, however.--31dot 11:37, March 1, 2011 (UTC)