Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spock called her Matron of Vulcan Philosophy, which I presumed is a position on the Vulcan government. lets not invent errors.
I looked the word up to see how leading it was and found it was not leading at all, it only means "A Mature Woman". I suspect it is the same post held by T'Pau "Amok Time", and T'Lar ST3 --TOSrules 05:19, Nov 22, 2004 (CET)
- I wouldn't state that it's a government position...that's inventing errors. Based on the subject and the relevance of the individual, it's probably more of a philosophical or educational title. --Alan 05:38, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
Just noting that the script for ST3 spells her name as "T'plana-Hath". --Alan del Beccio 03:26, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- You mean ST-IV don't you?--MƏmory Σþsilon 19:30, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
- I don't think their the same. In "Catwalk" (i believe is the T'Plana ref) she says it "Tih'Plana" like other Vulcan names ("T'Pol, T'Pring, T'Lar," etc.) but when Syrran asks them, and when Spock says it in ST:IV, they say it "Tee-Plana." That seems more then a coincidence, so to be safe, keep them separate. - AJ Halliwell 22:56, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
T'Plana is likely T'Plana-Hath's First name. It is a common misconception that Vulcans only have one name. Spock clearly states in "This Side of Paradise" that he does have a last name. Some Vulcan names like Spock's are just hard to pronounce. So the T'Plana might just be named after her first name, although that in itself is strange. --User:184.108.40.206 - 03:34, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- It is a common misconception that in "This Side of Paradise" Spock states that he does have a last name. What he does is implicitly confirm Leila Kalomi's suggestion that he has "another" name. The other name could be his first name or his last name.
T'Plana-Hath and Surak Edit
- No --Alan 05:33, 4 October 2008 (UTC)