- MA files from this episode (10) • MA remastered files from this episode (43)
- Template:Titles/Symbiosis yields Symbiosis (TNG 1x22)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
In the Background Information section there is a line that says Tasha Yar is seen in the cargo bay when Picard and Crusher enter the turbolift. Once they exit on the bridge, Yar is already on the Bridge.
This comment is somewhat irrelevant. It is very possible that Tasha arrived to the bridge before Picard and Crusher, Picard stops the turbolift partway to talk personally to Crusher. Tasha could have easily passed them in another turbolift as there are several lift doors to the main bridge. I'm just wondering if this should be in the article at all. blipadouzi 01:53, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- I'll buy that, both:
- Tasha Yar is seen in the cargo bay when Picard and Crusher enter the turbolift. Once they exit on the bridge, Yar is already on the Bridge.
- There is a continuity error in this episode. When the cargo bay door closes, the signage for this room gives its ship's location as 11-2917 (deck 11, room 2917). This happens to be the same location as holodeck area 4-J. (TNG: "Encounter at Farpoint").
- ...are rather 'nitpickish'. --Alan del Beccio 02:04, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
Airdate Order Edit
'Since this episode aired after "Skin of Evil", this was Wesley's last episode of the first season.'
It didn't though, did it? Igotbit 08:38, September 19, 2011 (UTC)