Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Talk:Subdermal transceiverEdit
- Then let's merge and redirect. — Morder 06:00, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Has been merged and et cetera.--Tim Thomason 07:22, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
From Talk:Subcutaneous communicatorEdit
- Second. - Archduk3 22:54, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- The article actually notes that there is a difference and what that difference is. --Alan 16:21, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
There are slight differences between this and the various log buoys, but those have been merged. I don't think the difference here is that dramatic, and transponders have been used for communications.--31dot 20:57, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed, I don't believe we've ever heard it stated in canon that subcutaneous transponders can't be used for communications, so thus line in the article is speculation. I've removed it, and at this point there don't seem to be any mutually exclusive bits between subcutaneous transponder and this article, so I think we should definitely merge it. Some of the text here regarding the usefulness of subcutaneous transponders/communicators could probably be worked into the transponder article in a merge. -Mdettweiler 05:16, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Since there seem to be no unaddressed objections to the merge, I've worked in the remaining little bit of content from this page that wasn't already on subcutaneous transponder into the latter. Can an admin complete the final steps of merging the page histories, and moving this talk page to Talk:Subcutaneous transponder? Thanks, -Mdettweiler 00:23, March 19, 2010 (UTC)