- MA files from this episode (27)
- Template:Titles/Strange New World yields Strange New World (ENT 1x04)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the ENT forum at The Trek BBS.
When Trip and Mayweather are camping on the planet they find an alien bug in their tent. The bug looks alot like the alien lifeform from "Conspiracy". -<unsigned>
- Looked more like a scorpion to me. Although it would be amusing if it turned out the "Conspiracy" life forms wanted to take over Earth because Trip and Travis tried to kill one of their own. Wrong, but amusing. --From Andoria with Love 20:33, 22 January 2006 (UTC)
I agree - I instantly thought that the creature was the one from Conspiracy, and came here to see if I was correct. If anyone could post some screenshots of the two, we could tell!
Should the background info about the decision not to kill off Crewman Novakovich be moved to the page about the character? Twilder 00:24, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- No because it specifically deals with a change in the episode. — Morder 00:31, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
- I don't really see any reason it can't be on both pages, as it is an important note on both the character and the episode. – Cleanse 04:49, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
Reed on away team
Was Lt Read really on the away team. I've just gone through of watching the beginning of the episode and I don't see Reed in the shuttle or on the planet. I only counted 7 people on the planet after they exited the shuttle pod. Unless Malcolm changed his uniform to Science blue I don't think he went on the away mission.--Rkdew0 16:15, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe he's the one taking the picture? :) -- sulfur 17:33, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- It's actually Trip who's taking the picture which you see a second later. I mean it's possible Reed remained in the pod the whole time, but you don't see him in the pod either. --Rkdew0 07:50, August 10, 2010 (UTC)