This seems to be really great information, but this article needs to be formatted and rewritten from an encyclopedic POV. I'm afraid I would wreck it in attempting to do so, so perhaps someone who writes more of these articles could.--31dot 11:07, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm a bit new to this type of format. A bit overwhelmed to say the least. If someone can help me fix all this i would greatly appreciate it. I can provide you with any and all info or pictures needed. I have condensed it and edited it to be more in keeping with their policies but I'm sure more can be done.
- Thank you,
- Steve Neill--22.214.171.124 20:09, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for helping the one thing I'm not clear on (as I'm under a deadline to create a new star ship design for Star Trek Sirius) is the copyrighting on the images. For instance the Spock ear mold pictures were taken by me in 78 off lot when Fred had me working the weekends at my home lab running the foam rubber ears for the next week's shoot.
- All the picture I have I took myself and I don't know exactly how to make them to Wikja's liking.
- Additionally I couldn't figure you how to embed links. normally in HTLM formatt you'd highlight the name ann drop in a link but I couldn't find that here.
- Steve Neill
Re the images- since you took them and own them all that needs to be done is for that to be put in the article(which I and/or others can do) so those will be all set. Your work on this page is appreciated, though don't feel like you have to perfectly learn how articles are written; this site is a group project and everyone will chip in where needed. :) --31dot 01:49, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks so much for doing that. I have a lot of other photos but I think it's just easrier to follow the links to my web site.
steve--SteveNeill 04:26, March 19, 2012 (UTC)