Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is there anyway we could do something like what is below to this series of lists? It might make navigation easier, especially if you are browsing for someone in particular, or just essentially sequentally linking them together in general. --Gvsualan 19:58, 29 Dec 2004 (CET)
| Previous Century:|
Starfleet personnel (23rd century)
|List of Starfleet personnel|| Next Century:|
List of future Starfleet personnel
- i'd recommend adding that -- actually even better might be a message template with a browser of all Starfleet personnel articles. -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 18:41, 3 May 2005 (UTC)
There are many people lacking (just see my 3 last edits).
- USS Bellerophon : to check
- USS Bozeman : to check
- USS Brattain : to check
- DS9 : to check
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C)
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) : to check
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E)
- USS Excalibur (NCC-26517) : to check
- USS Exeter (NCC-26531) : to check
- USS Lantree : to check
- USS Okinawa : to check
- USS Pasteur : to check
- USS Pegasus : to check
- USS Saratoga (NCC-31911) : to check
- Starbase 32 : to check
- Starbase 74 : to check
- Starbase 515 : to check
- Starfleet Academy : to check
- Starfleet Headquarter : to check
- USS Stargazer : to check
- USS Sutherland : to check
- SS Tsiolkovsky : to check
- USS Valiant : to check
- USS Voyager : (1)
(1) I have verified the Voyager crew partially. I added only personnel that comes originally from the Voyager (before beeing push in the Delta Quadrant) by using my french table which determines the origine.
Should the Maquis also be refered as Starfleet personnel ?
And what about those we don't know the origine (people refered only in dialog or graphics) ? - Philoust123 19:20, 4 March 2006 (UTC)