Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moved from "Talk:ISS Excelsior"...Edit
Non-canon starships do not get their own article, they get a mention on the article for the product they are from, in this case Star Trek: Shattered Universe. --GO RED SOX 22:34, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed, merge. --From Andoria with Love 05:18, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- Why? Just because it's a non-canon ship, doesn't mean it shouldn't have it's own article. Besides, there is no other ISS Excelsior page on this site. I wanted to learn more about it and when I looked for it,on the ONLY Star Trek wikipedia, I couldn't find it. So, I created this page so others could read about this ship. The ISS Enterprise has it's own thing, and it's not a canon ship.
- – Luke Stickwalker 21:55, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
This isn't the only Star Trek Wiki, there is Memory Beta (the non-canon wiki, where this article belongs), and Star Trek Expanded Universe, the fanon wiki. Memory Alpha is a canon wiki. --GO RED SOX 22:25, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- The "ISS Enterprise" (well, two of them) is a canon starship, and thus has it's own page. This page (or more accurately ISS Excelsior) should be redirecting to the Shattered Universe page (and preferably the correct section), so that when people like yourself type it in, they get the page with the information.
- An expanded novel from an "in-universe" perspective could then be written at Memory-Beta.
- --GO TIM THOMASON 00:23, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- Non-canon. This needs to be either merged, deleted... or moved to MB/EU (don't know enough about the source material to know which would be more appropriate).Hossrex 01:32, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- Even after some cleanup, I'm not really sure that one can really be salvaged without a complete rewrite from scratch (and some info about the ISS Excelsior already is on the target article). I'd say, just turn it into a redirect without moving/merging any content. -- Cid Highwind 12:12, 9 November 2007 (UTC)