Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
William Shatner vs Captain KirkEdit
I do not get it when it says "each show's legendary leader Captain Kirk, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew, and Scott Bakula." Why not say William Shatner and not captain Kirk? Did they forget his name or something? --Captain Zman 07:41, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- My best guess is because they screwed up the press release when someone didn't spot the error between the captains. I seriously doubt that it's intentional. -- Sulfur 08:49, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- But, I thought it was william shatner as played by kirk. i dont understand! --22.214.171.124 22:16, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. Kirk was played by Shatner, but they screwed up the press release all the same. :) -- Sulfur 23:11, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Numbers on the DVD'sEdit
Can anyone help me the decipher the seemingly meaningless numbers printed on the DVD's in this collection, alongside the episodes. At first I thought that they were episode numbers, but they never actually synch up with the actual episode numbers, sometimes missing by a few units, sometimes by hundreds. Anyone knowwhat they're there for? Are they an attempt at providing episode numbers but the copy writer was wracked by typographical errors? --Jayunderscorezero 19:55, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
- Could you give us some examples of the numbers on the DVDs? --From Andoria with Love 04:33, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- Here they are:
- Disc 1
- Disc 2
- Disc 3
- Disc 4
- Disc 5
- Hope that helps. -- Sulfur 11:38, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- They're the episode production numbers - TNG and VOY start at 101, DS9 at 401, ENT and TOS start at 001. Feature-lengths count as two parts in that sequencing (the full versions have numbers in the 700s as I recall). They're all accurate according to ST.com -- Michael Warren | Talk 12:35, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- Here they are:
Thanks very much for that (though now I have to go kick myself for not working that out). --Jayunderscorezero 12:46, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
These Are The Voyages? Edit
Seriously, These Are The Voyages is either Bakula's or the fan's pick?
Does anybody know which is which?
--Tyberius 18:28, February 5, 2010 (UTC) Tyberius