Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Buck-toothed alien = Species 5174? Edit
Should the information from about the "buck-toothed aliens" be moved to this page? I'm not sure yet, because of the old Delta Quadrant - Alpha Quadrant distance.--Tim Thomason 10:10, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I'm no expert on Voyager, but wasn't it said the Hirogen travelled far distances? Tough Little Ship 10:14, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I thought the same, and after all, a skull (or head) of this species was also seen on a Hirogen ship. It's very likely, that they are indeed he same species and the buck-toothed aliens finally got a name, well, sort of. ;-) --Jörg 10:16, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- The skins are definitly the same, and the hirogen also having their skull is icing on the taga cake. Although, and I don't remember the circumstances of the episode, it's curious the Doctor wouldn't refer to them as their real name, as they must have been encountered by Starfleet before. I say move'm here. - AJHalliwell 11:03, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- It seems more likely that there is simply another species in the delta quadrant that looks similar. Jaf 11:13, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- Hm, if that course of action is taken instead, the skull should probably be moved here as well, with notes and links to the other pages on both. - AJHalliwell 11:19, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Well, there are other examples for DS9 ALiens in Voyager: In the Tsunkatse audience, for example, you see Kressari, Tygarians, Boslics, Kobheerians, Paradas the tail-head aliens, the aliens with large, triangular heads and the aliens with long faces from the unnamed humanoids article... --Jörg 11:27, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- This does solve yet another unnamed humanoids article...I would be in favor of moving them from there to here. --Alan del Beccio 23:55, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- Guess what, in spite of the conversation above, this is all wrong. Seven said, in regards to the gutted body: "I've seen this before. The Borg encountered a small ship of species 5174. They were also destroyed in this fashion." She was referring to the technique, not the species. This needs to be moved back to where it came from. --Alan del Beccio 19:52, 25 February 2007 (UTC)