Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Galileo had nothing to do with Spanisch Inquisition! User:Cardinal Ximinez
- The anonymous user is right, Galileo had nothing to do with the Spanish Inquisition, he had to deal with the Roman Inquisition. --Jörg 15:08, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Or perhaps make an article on the "Roman Inquisition" rather than displacing an episode page for a single throw away reference. --Alan 16:02, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
The Roman Inquisition is never mentioned. But there is another references for inquisition (in general) in "Author, Author".--126.96.36.199 16:33, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
And in "Who Watches The Watchers" IIRC--User:Cardinal Ximinez 16:44, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Well, the Inquisition that tried Galileo Galilei was the Roman Inquisition, but, indeed "Roman Inquisition" is never named in an episode. --Jörg 16:57, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
I checked it, I was right about "Who Watches The Whatchers". So there are 4 references to "inquisition" that do not refer to the Spanish Inquisition (and only one of them is refering to the Roman Inquisition, but without calling it "Roman"). Enough for an article?--User:Cardinal Ximinez 16:59, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- I'd suggest not doing the move yourself though. It takes quite a bit of work to get an episode moved properly. :) -- Sulfur 15:59, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
So I'll wait for you doing the move :)--Cardinal Ximinez 16:05, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- Move now done. -- Sulfur 23:11, 11 March 2008 (UTC)