Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This needs a lot of work, since half the SarTrek episodes are based on some kind of phenomenon influencing spacetime. I included some from memory. -- Redge 19:50, 29 Jul 2004 (CEST)
Could someone fix that image? It looks ridiculous, hanging one line to high. I've tried several things, but didn't succeed. -- Redge 19:35, 30 Jul 2004 (CEST)
- What exactly do you mean by one line to high ? The image and its position looks fine by me. -- Q 21:03, 30 Jul 2004 (CEST)
- I'd prefer if it coincided with the paragraph, in stead of being the exact same height as the paragraph, but one text line above it. -- Redge 18:14, 31 Jul 2004 (CEST)
I think we should add some more contents to this page in it's current form, if we are to justify it's existence. Perhaps some sort of List of episodes featuring a rupture with a small description? -- Redge 20:33, 31 Jul 2004 (CEST)
"Rupture of the spacetime continuum"Edit
The current page title is actually just a description. The article should either be moved if the phenomenon got a specific name in the episode, or it should be merged with some other article, eventually:
-- Cid Highwind 14:08, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
- considering how often it's been mentioned, should we have a page on "a highly localized disturbance in the space time continuum". we could get one heck of a list going of times its been mentioned. 22.214.171.124 21:14, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
"Deep space" article - necessary? Edit
- I guess the true analytical content of when the term "deep space" was used (in canon) needs to be added. also, as definitions go, this one lacks -- is it really a region? seems like a classification. (i.e. "all space that is XX far from XX is classified as "deep space"). anyway, no such thing has ever been said, but this could become a list of places described as "deep space" in Trek -- since we know it is used in station titles, probably for a reason. -- Captain M.K.B. 14:25, 18 September 2006 (UTC)
"deep space" merge with "space" Edit
More "terminology"; merge this in as a subsection of space, which is a good place to mention that "no matter where you go, there you are", with the only difference between this definition and the other article is explaining the proximity of this space from that space, and how one mans deep space is another mans space. --Alan 20:58, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. Deep Space is...space.– Cleanse 00:54, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Advertisement of porn site by Wikia (advert); redirect via JS? Edit
I just got redirected to a porn site, I assume by a JS script that's loaded by some ad. I usually run without JS unless necessary, because it's slow (at least if you have 200+ webpages open in 30+ windows). I managed to get to this edit page by stopping the load for the Talk page before the redirect engaged.
Who at Wikia should be alerted to this alarming (or at least unexpected) situation - suggesting that the Star Trek Spacetime Continuum is YmIP (Yet More Internet Porn)? Or perhaps whoever owns the copyright to Star Trek could sue the porn site. Gives a *whole* new meaning to the spoof title I saw somewhere "Star Trek: The Sexed Generation". 126.96.36.199 02:56, July 25, 2015 (UTC)