All of the other sciences have articles with the researchers linking back to their field of study, for example archaeologist would be a link to Archaeology, a physicist or a chemist would take you to Physics and Chemistry. To keep with this format this page should be moved to Sociology. Anyone agree or disagree? Tyrant 03:38, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant

Makes sense to me. In addition, the second paragraph should probably be rewritten to focus on Lindstrom rather than on Landru. --Josiah Rowe 04:23, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)
...which I've now done. --Josiah Rowe 05:21, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.