Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Congratulations Skon, you're a father!Edit
I think Enterprise subtly answered the Skon/Solkar question. Solkar was the first ambassador to earth ("The Catwalk", I think) and Skon translated Surak's teachings into English ("Two Days and Two Nights"). Both of which occured prior to 2153. Since it's logical to assume (pardon the pun, lol)the vulcans sent ambassadors very quickly after first contact, (if the first contact person wasn't solkar, this is not certain) lets assume solkar was alive in the 2060's. Skon lived between the 2060's and the 2150's. And Sarek was born in 2164. Okay, I lost my train of thought; but somebody gets the poitn I'm trying to make, right? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by AJHalliwell (talk • contribs).
- I still think this could be his mother. I haven't found the Vulcans to be crazy patrilinear. And a scene cut from the final script of "Journey to Babel" had Sarek's father an ambassador named Shariel. (I know that's not strictly canon, but it makes my point). There is no reason for us to assume that another culture can't say "Bob son of Sue". Jaf 03:51, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- I get your point, but, Vulcans have a tradition of giving S-names to the males. I know of that scene from "Journey to Babel", but even if Skon and Solkar were his father and mother, where does Shariel fit in? No, it is more likely that Skon and Solkar were his father and grandfather - especially when you assume that Solkar was the first ambassador to earth in the 2060's. He would be very old (160 probably?) when having Sarek. That's even old for a Vulcan to have a child. - T'Jara, 13:22 GMT, Jun 29th, 2006
This doesn't have any bearing on the canon article, but I thought it would be amusing to piece together a timeline of events in Skon's life from apocryphal content.
- before 2063 - Born in ShiKahr. (ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly"; ENT: "Two Days and Two Nights")
- before 2152 - Completes translation of The Teachings of Surak into English. (ENT: "Two Days and Two Nights")
- 2156 - Meets the crew of the Enterprise (NX-01). (ENT season 5)
- 2159 - Serves as the Vulcan ambassador to Earth. (Star Trek: The Beginning)
- 21xx - Aboard the USS Heisenberg with Tobin Dax during the Earth-Romulan War. (The Lives of Dax: "Dead Man's Hand")
- 2165 - Son Sarek is born.
- – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Connor Cabal (talk • contribs).