Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PNA-- Needs to be rewritten with more specifics from episode. --Gvsualan 19:15, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Henry a Skagaran?Edit
I don't think Henry was a Skagaran. it went something like, "Skagaran whiskys illegal, but I let Henry keep some for pullin teeth". Henrys Human I'd think. -AJHalliwell 23:34, 7 May 2005 (UTC)
- I think Henry was probably Human, as he didn't have such an alien name as the Skagarans did. --Defiant | Talk 08:34, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
In my opinion, and the problem I had with the article probably, is the fact all we know of them comes from North Star. It would be easier if we saw them like, "out there..." (-Q) I put "Enterprise" and "Trivia (changed to "Treatment", because it seemed to be all about how Skagarans were treated by the humans) under history, because it describes how things were at north star, not necessarily Skagarans as a race. -AJHalliwell 03:27, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- I think the article layout seems to have improved. Thank you for your assistance. However, what is North Star, apart from the name of the episode? The name "North Star" is never mentioned in the episode of the same name. --Defiant | Talk 13:56, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
It wasn't? I thought the town that the Skagarans took was called north star. If not, what was the name of the town, cause that's what I intended that section to be named after. My appologies if I'm wrong. -AJHalliwell 18:39, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- Neither the planet nor the town were named. "North Star" was probably taken from the script. --Defiant | Talk 20:08, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
- Maybe it was a reference to the 'hero' (Archer) who said that he came from 'way up North'. --Vivec 00:55, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
The biological compatibility with humans may merit a mention.--Julianbaischir 00:35, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
Skagaran homeworld nameEdit
- Never named. So, maybe. -- sulfur 15:46, March 3, 2012 (UTC)