- MA files from this episode (38) • MA remastered files from this episode (3)
- Template:Titles/Silicon Avatar yields Silicon Avatar (TNG 5x04)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
- In one scene when the away team is examining the subterranean caverns with Dr. Kila Marr, Dr. Marr is seen holding her tricorder upside down.
- What seems to be modular shelter or large cargo crates can be seen on the surface of Melona IV behind the large lake.
- When Data is reading from Rennie's journal he uses the contraction 'don't'.
- Data is able to use them sometimes when reading/makes a program to pronounce it like when he was dating that girl, either way it's a production error if it is.
- When Data and Dr. Marr are reporting to the bridge, because of the transporter ship Kallisko -persuid by the cristal entity- , the doors of the Turbolift do not completeley shut. They leave an opening of about 7 cm for 8 seconds before shutting completeley.
- For the scene when the Crystalline Entity first appears on the bridge viewscreen, stock footage from "Half a Life" was used. It shows Bennett at the conn and an unnamed female ensign at ops, but moments later, another shot of the forward part of the bridge is seen, now with Jae at ops.
- Dunno if this should stay, the stock footage part is ok, but it's guesswork and nitpick combined. – Saphsaph 20:35, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- She was holding it properly, till she started talking about her son, after accusing Data of being in cahoots with the CE.
Was the Crystalline Entity's beam powered by sunlight? I'm asking, because it kinda moved into position occulting the sun before it started firing. Should've made pretty rainbows.– The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- When Data and Marr boarded a turbolift to the bridge, the panels outside the doors are not those found on the bridge, but those lining the corridor walls.
- Added the above nitpick.--31dot 09:21, June 16, 2011 (UTC)