Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First... if he was named in his second appearance, isn't is acceptable by our rules to allow that name for his first appearance as well?
Second... I see a funky looking formatting problem on the top line of text in his trivia section. I checked the wiki-code, and couldn't figure out the problem. Is it just my browser/resolution maybe? Or do other people see it? Hossrex 23:28, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- First... I agree. There don't seem to be any problem with that being the same character.
Second... I don't see any problem with his trivia-section. Wikia-code? to me, it's just looks like plain simple text. Maybee the problem is you computer? :-). --myÖrlogstalkkaptenpage 23:41, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Probably is my computer! :) Just wanted to bring it up, in case it was more then that. "Wikicode"... yeah... I guess thats just a term I use. Things like formatting. If you've ever done HTML, its very similar, in a very different way. Does anyone have a problem with assigning a name to MacFarlane's character in his first Enterprise appearance?Hossrex 00:23, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- I'm betting that the odd formatting was due to the  button showing up in an odd place. I shifted the second image down the article. And in terms of assigning the name, in every other article around, he's already that way. -- Sulfur 04:49, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
YEAH! :) The funky formatting is fixed now. Good call on figuring out what that was. I had no clue. Hossrex 09:25, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
I don't know if this is relevant to the entry, but according to Wikipedia, Seth MacFarlane's ancestor is William Brewster of the Mayflower, who also happens to be the ancestor of Bing (and therefore Denise) Crosby, which makes Seth and Denise distant cousins. If anyone wants to add this, there you go. -- Guest, 00:55, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- It is indeed relevant, and I've added it to the article. Thanks for bring this to our attention! :) --From Andoria with Love 04:00, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Trivia: MacFarlane was scheduled to fly to Los Angeles aboard American Airlines Flight 11 on the morning of September 11, 2001. He ended up missing the flight by ten minutes as a result of being hung over from drinking the night before. Fifteen minutes after Flight 11's departure, it was hijacked; 32 minutes later, it was flown into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. 
Regarding the "Trivia" section of his biography...I'm not entirely sure how that relates here, as typically, MA biographies make certain Trek connections, and this one is just one of those, "Hmm, interesting" things...--Alan 04:05, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- I just re-read that... and I would agree. --From Andoria with Love 04:11, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Removed. --Alan 04:20, 25 March 2008 (UTC)