Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's wrong with calling it a "series-5 long-range tactical armor unit"? That is what this type of torpedo is classified is, after all. -- EtaPiscium 11:41, 26 Sep 2004 (CEST)
How do I edit the header? Edit
I think it would be better as: Druoda Series 5 Long-Range Tactical Armor Unit instead of Series 5 long-range tactical armor unit.
Lot of other threads that need some editing as well.
JoeCool 04:02, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- No, it should not have that title. It is made by the Druoda, yes, but that isn't the name of the device. --OuroborosCobra talk 04:44, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
In a way it is, like how the the Dreadnought is called the Cardassian ATR-4107...
Or a Borg Cube, its really just a Cube.
But you add the species name to it. (JoeCool 02:43, 29 December 2007 (UTC))
- Well, the Cube has been identified as a "Borg Cube" multiple times (notably by Erin Hansen, Riley Frazier, and Seven of Nine, who know what they're talking about). "Cube" could be confusing with the geometrical concept and all (also mentioned tons of times, or even with Balok's cube.
- The "Series 5 long-range tactical armor unit should stay where it is, per this dialogue from "Warhead":
- "I am a series five long-range tactical armor unit designed to traverse enemy space and circumvent all attempts to deter me."
- The Dreadnought is disambiguated from other Dreadnoughts purely because the computer identifies its "real name" of Cardassian ATR-4107 in "Dreadnought". "Dreadnought" was a nickname given by the crew of the Val Jean.--Tim Thomason 03:08, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
The Doc and the bomb Edit
- Initially posted by User:Archer4real on a malformed forum page:
Are the Doctor's 'conversations' with the Druoda bomb meant to be a nod to C3PO and R2D2? They certainly seem to be.