Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FA status Edit
Nomination (13 May - 16 May 2004, Success) Edit
Might as well nominate all articles linked to in this msg. -- Redge 01:52, 25 Apr 2004 (CEST)
- Seconded. I did a lot of the writing for these articles. -- Dan Carlson 18:40, 10 May 2004 (CEST)
Reconfirmation (21 Mar - 07 Apr 2012, Success) Edit
Nominated en mass in 2004 with the rest of the other five Dominion War battles at the time. This article would require a blurb if reconfirmed, and I have no opinion either as of yet on if it should. - Archduk3 05:29, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Support. Made a few minor changes and put together a blurb. - Archduk3 11:11, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Support with the changes made. --31dot 11:18, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Support. - I have read through it, and as far as I am concerned I can not find any fault, so I like to reconfirm the FA status. --Sennim 23:38, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Page move suggestionEdit
Since there's already a listing for the "First Battle of Deep Space 9" which took place in "The Way of the Warrior," should not this page be called "Second Battle of Deep Space 9"? Ekedolphin 23:28, 14 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- Yeah it should be. Could someone move it? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- Two questions: Why doesn't anyone sign their messages? And why are people afraid to take the initiative? --Gvsualan 17:58, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Moved for above given reasons, as it makes no sense to have a "First Battle of Deep Space 9" without a second...but then naming the second "Battle of Deep Space Nine". I understand the need to differentiate the two, however, I will admit it does look odd having the "Second Battle of Deep Space 9" listed as the first battle of teh Dominion War. Perhaps a third naming solution is required? --Gvsualan 02:33, 30 May 2005 (UTC)
- I think it works as is, seeing that is the way it went down. I say we leave it. Tyrant 02:54, 30 May 2005 (UTC)Tyrant
Questioning Dominion fleet size Edit
Just watched Call to Arms and didn't hear anything that said the Dominion fleet was 300 strong. --22.214.171.124 13:15, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Scanning the script I don't see a reference to such a figure, so the only thing I can guess is that someone estimated it- which means it probably shouldn't be there unless there is some other evidence.--31dot 19:38, November 1, 2011 (UTC)