Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can I suggest a different way of presenting the pictures on this page? I think it would look good if we could arrange them into a table going horizonally across the page, rather than going vertically downwards. zsingaya 21:18, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I saw your work in the Sandbox. It looks good. Like at first officer. Tough Little Ship 21:19, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Well then, thanks for the vote of confidence! If you don't like it, anyone can always revert it back to the previous edit anyway. zsingaya 21:20, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Much better, but can the pics be aligned? Tough Little Ship 21:24, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't know how to do that. I've already aligned them in the center horizontally inside each section of the table, but I don't know how to align them in the center vertically as well! zsingaya 21:27, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I took a stab at it, to include the character name with the picture. At that point it seemed redundant to have the list of appearances, so I completely removed that and placed that under the name caption. I would say that this method would only seem to be most effective in cases where there are single appearances (one episode guest shot) for the actor or if the actor played more than 2 characters. --Gvsualan 22:52, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, thats much much better! I've identified other actors with more than two characters, such as Jeffrey Combs, David Warner, Rick Worthy, Marc Alaimo, and J.G. Hertzler. I hope this isn't too much work... zsingaya 22:59, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Cool! Thanks. --Gvsualan 23:09, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I'm following your example and updating what I've already done on those pages. Thanks for the support with this idea. zsingaya 23:14, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)