Greatest challenge ahead, not behind (Inaccurate) Edit
Late in the article it says:
- "Sarah informed Sisko that his task was complete and that he must rest. And, that his greatest challenge was not in front of him but behind him[.]"
This is not quite accurate. The "greatest challenge ahead, not behind" speech was earlier in the final episode(s) prior to retaking Cardassia. It was not part of the final speech after Benjamin sacrifices himself. In fact, it presaged it. That is, it seems to have been a reference, in the earlier scene, to his confrontation with Dukat in the Fire Caves. But the line was spoken prior to Benjamin pushing forward to retake Cardassia, pointing out that his greatest challenge lay not ahead at Cardassia, but behind at [the Fire Caves of] Bajor. The final speech from Sisko's Prophet-mother simply said that his task/destiny had been fulfilled, he couldn't go back, but that there was still much to learn/do in the Celestial Temple, etc. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
Removed, not directly relevant to character Edit
I removed this text from the article, as it's concerning the Prophet possessing Sarah Sisko and Benjamin Sisko himself. Not directly relevant to Sarah:
- The Prophet who had taken possession of Sarah's body later took her appearance when communicating with Benjamin Sisko. Notably, unlike the other Prophets she tended to call Sisko "my son", rather than "the Sisko." She also showed him tenderness, more so than any other member of her race.
- In 2375, she contacted him in order for him to release the Prophets who had been imprisoned by a Pah-wraith. She revealed the existence of the Orb of the Emissary on the planet Tyree. Ben located the Orb and, upon opening it, released the Prophets, who cast the Pah-wraith from their home in the Bajoran wormhole. (DS9: "Shadows and Symbols")
- The Prophet took Sarah's appearance later that same year in an attempt to talk Sisko out of marrying Kasidy Yates. Sarah was convinced that, if he went through with the marriage, he would "know nothing but sorrow." Despite her warnings, Benjamin went through with the wedding. (DS9: "Penumbra", "'Til Death Do Us Part")
- The Sarah Prophet ultimately greeted Benjamin in the Celestial Temple after he had fulfilled his destiny and defeated the Pah-wraiths, but at the cost of losing his corporeal form. Sarah informed Sisko that his task was complete and that he must rest. And, that his greatest challenge was not in front of him but behind him Nevertheless, Sisko promised Kasidy – pregnant with his child – that he would return. (DS9: "What You Leave Behind")