Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- More than once, it would seem:
- I recall those, at least. --OuroborosCobra talk 09:15, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Real Twain informationEdit
Is it okay to assume specific details of the real-world historical Mark Twain's bio apply to this character just because they are not directly contradicted by his appearance in Star Trek? The birth and death dates are, to the best of my recollection, not directly supported by the TNG episode or any other, and if what the article states about him never once going to San Francisco during this period is correct then we should probably assume the show's Mark Twain is not identical to the historical Mark Twain in every detail (given that we know he is not). 188.8.131.52 14:10, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- The very basics such as who he was and what he was known for can go in there, but anything else should be restricted to what was seen or heard in canon. --| TrekFan Open a channel 16:26, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree. --| TrekFan Open a channel 21:00, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Shatner as Twain on Murdoch Mysteries Edit
- That removal is nine months old and your habit of replying to yourself months later is just slightly odd, but yeah, I agree the note is relevant -- Capricorn (talk) 04:22, March 11, 2016 (UTC)
- I still think this note is not relevant for the article and would not include it. I see no relevance. Just because an actor who played this character was in Star Trek? This would give "green light" for many other character articles to include every Trek actor ever played this character. Tom (talk) 20:41, March 11, 2016 (UTC)