Perhaps a different picture should be used for Ransom? Some people could get Ransom mixed up with Burke (Who is mostly the center of attention in the picture). Enzo Aquarius 16:17, 29 Mar 2005 (EST)
Captain Ransom...the second?Edit
While watching the DVD of Equinox II on my computer, there's a scene where Janeway is looking at his service record on her desktop viewer. Not much is said other then the two events she then talks about. But, well, this is what I have...
NAME: RANSOM II, RUDOLPH
(44322.82) SHADOWED KLINGON BIRD OF PREY, EPSILON IV.
T-TAURI CLASS NEBULA. INTERMEDIARY CONTACTS, LOW
EMISSIONS MODE. WITHIN TREATY PROTOCOLS AS PER
SFPS 22.214.171.124. DISENGAGED (44225.18). CONTINUED SURVEY.
(46421.32) NEUTRAL ZONE ENCOUNTER. (ZAHPOD) SECTOR
EVADED ROMULAN SENSORS. ATMOSPHERIC DESCENT UNDER
IMPULSE. THREAT LEVEL 2 CONDITIONS. DISENGAGED (46421.34)
CONTINUED PATROL AND SURVEY.
Most of the numbers I'm not sure of, but I'm reasonably sure it says "Ransom II, Rudolph". So should this be moved to "Rudolph Ransom II"? -AJHalliwell 00:41, 13 May 2005 (UTC)
- Teehee! I was going to suggest that somebody take a screenshot of that, and it turned out somebody already did. Glee. --Malimar 18:37, 19 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I just came across this and gave it a whirl. I nailed down a few words and included my best guess for the Nebula and Sector names. My changes are reflected in the above text. --Aurelius Kirk 11:26, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
Date of Equinox's transferEdit
Was the Equinox really transferred to the Delta-Quadrant in 2370? Because the crew was wearing combadges introduced in 2371. --James Cody 21:01, 27 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Where did the "fact" about him making first contact with yridians come from??? Source please?
- Beginning of part I:
- JANEWAY: He was an exo-biologist, promoted to Captain after he made first contact with the Yridians.
- SEVEN: Species six two nine one. The Collective determined that they were extinct.
- JANEWAY: So did the Federation. Ransom proved otherwise. I always wanted to meet him. Too bad it won't be under better circumstances.
- I agree it seems a tad off, given the involvement of the Yridians in so much of previous Trek, including alternate timelines in Enterprise (thus 22nd century). It'd be nice if the Voyager writers had just come up with some name that wasn't already in use. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:09, July 9, 2010 (UTC)