Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'd be open to deletion here as well, but it's my understanding that contributions which are or attempt to be valid should be preserved. 31dot 22:41, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The page indeed seems to be describing the time of awakening, but, but there has actually been a Romulan-Vulcan war. It was mentioned, in "Death Wish". Of course that mysterious war might for all we know have been have been the Time of Awakening, but I think the page could be kept if completely rewritten. -- Capricorn 00:12, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I've made an attempt at rewriting the page like I suggested - I've pasted the proposal here as to not unilaterally hijack this discussion. -- Capricorn 00:35, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
A Romulan-Vulcan War, lasting a hundred years, was at one point waged between Romulans and Vulcans. According to Q, the war was ignited by a misunderstanding triggered by a "self destructive stunt" by Quinn. (VOY: "Death Wish") bg note:It is unclear when exactly this war happened, and Q's account might even refer to the Time of Awakening.
That seems pretty good to me. 31dot 00:40, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright; I've put it in and removed the merge notice. Hope that's ok with everyone. -- Capricorn 15:57, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Merge (from Hundred Year War) Edit
This war was never specifically named, but already has a page at Romulan-Vulcan War (ie the page is a duplicate) . Hence, a merge or something like that seems in order. -- Capricorn (talk) 21:38, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I would support a merge. They seem to be two separate articles talking about the same thing. --| TrekFan Open a channel 21:53, April 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Support, open and shut case, methinks...--Sennim (talk) 15:56, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Clearly refering to the same event. I would fully support a merge. --StalwartUK 16:27, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Support, I was the one who created the Hundred Year war page. Did not know that there already was a page about it because I searched Hundred Year war and didn't find anything. However, I suggest in the original article it should be mentioned that the Romulan-Vulcan War is also known as the Hundred Year war. --Terxpahseyton (talk) 06:57, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Didn't they just say the war was "a hundred years" long? It doesn't seem like it was a formal name for the war. 31dot (talk) 09:55, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Then I would say that no mention of this as a formal name of the war should be made, just that it was a hundred years(which it says already). 31dot (talk) 21:47, August 22, 2014 (UTC)