Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This here is the 25,000th article created on Memory Alpha!!! In fact, it was #25,000 twice!
- Enzo created hot flabby Vulcan sex as a joke (#24,999)
- I created Robert Iscove after that (#25,000!!!), but deleted it soon after Enzo deleted hot flabby Vulcan sex (back to 24,998)
- Enzo created Dodge (#24,999)
- I re-created Iscove! (#25,000)
Eat that, Enzo! ;) --From Andoria with Love 03:52, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Logic error! Logic error! I deleted HFVS and instantly created Dodge, making it #25,000, then you deleted Iscove. ;) - Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 03:56, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, no. You created hot flabby Vulcan sex. That was #24,999. I immediately created Iscove after that (#25,000), after which you created Dodge. I was wrong about it being 25,000 a second time, though... Dodge was created before I deleted Iscove. Oh, well... still 25,000 first. Nyah! :P --From Andoria with Love 03:59, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Okay, wow, this was handled badly, lol! Anyway, from what I can tell, the order of operations went like this: #24,999 = hot flabby Vulcan sex; #25,000 = Iscove (w00t!); hot flabby Vulcan sex deleted (back to 24,999 -- doh!); Dodge created (and thus #25,000); Iscove was deleted when I saw that the 24,999th article was frickin' FLABBY VULCAN SEX (bringing us back to 24,999); then Iscove was re-created (#25,000... again). Dodge was later deleted following the creation of GNP Crescendo Records, making GNP the 25,000th article, until Dodge was restored. So... there you go. :) --From Andoria with Love 04:27, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- ...therefore, all three of us (Sulfur, you and I) win. :P - Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 14:25, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Well, it wasn't about "winning", it was about trying to make sure a reasonably detailed and interesting article was the article that hit the milestone. I thought it was pretty good, and decided to try and submit it as the 25,000th page. If I had succeeded, great! If not, oh well. the problem now is that we're not sure which one was the 25,000th article. People seem to be accepting the Iscove article as the 25,000th, but apparantely, I was wrong about it being interesting enough to be #25,000. I don't know why -- come on, Iscove directed one of the worst movies of all time (From Justin to Kelly). Plus, he's Canadian! How is that not interesting? Eh, whatever. What's done is done. --From Andoria with Love 15:33, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Heh, as I stated on IRC and the MA Press Release topic, I am all now for Robert Iscove being the 25,000th article. You wrote an excellent article, it's quite detailed and hey, he worked on Trek, I have no problem with this. :) (Plus, he's Canadian, as you stated ;)) - Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 15:35, 13 June 2007 (UTC)