Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- As stated on that page "This depiction of Flint's home is a re-use of the matte painting executed for "The Cage". ;) - V. Adm. Enzo Aquarius 22:41, 24 April 2007 (UTC)
I removed the location segment, because the charts depict the location of Rigel the star. And I think it is enough that this info is on the star(Rigel) an star system (Rigel system) pages, where I added it to.
- The reference work Star Trek: Star Charts identified this planet as the seventh planet of the primary star in the Beta Orionis system. This planet was located in the Beta Quadrant, and was approximately 773 light years from Sol. (page 54, 59)
- In the episode "Conspiracy", there was a galactic map. This map showed the locations of several stars and planets from Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Animated Series. In this map, Rigel was located in a block set between 349 and 350, and four blocks from the galactic edge. (Sol was located in a block set between 348 and 349, and two blocks from the galactic edge.)
- In the episodes "Child's Play" and "The Haunting of Deck Twelve", this system was seen on a star chart in astrometrics. The system was shown in relation to Pollux IV, Jouret IV, Vega, and Organia.
- Pseudohuman 01:29, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
Removed II Edit
In 2293, the location of Rigel, the primary of the Rigel system, in the Milky Way Galaxy was labeled in a star chart that was in Captain James T. Kirk's quarters aboard the USS Enterprise-A. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, okudagram')
In 2366, in an alternate timeline, during the Federation-Klingon War, the location of Rigel was labeled on a tactical situation monitor in the ready room aboard the USS Enterprise-D (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise", okudagram)