Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Affectation In DS9 episode ?Edit
We can see this actor at 1'47 in DS9 on Promenade behind Bashir and Garak... How to choose what is his affectation ? is he USS Enterprise-E crew, like article: Unnamed Enterprise-E Personnel in mission, or maybe reaffected on DS9 and in mission on USS Bellerophon, or reaffected on Bellerophon and he is in rest on DS9 ? C-IMZADI-4 19:58, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Where is he? Seriously, from which episode is this picture? – Tom 20:33, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I've just checked the scene. If you refer to the man talking to the man in the yellow suit .... this is definitly not Rico Bueno but a different actor as a Bajoran officer (in grey). – Tom 20:54, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
no, the Starfleet personnel drinking... (all right) with red glass. C-IMZADI-4 21:12, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously? ...this is Dan McGee. I've already listed this appearance at his article. ;) – Tom 21:16, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
ok! perfect ! 2nd question: how did you choose Rico's character is in mission or visit on USS Bellerophon and not reaffected after Baku's incident? C-IMZADI-4 21:54, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I am not sure what you're asking. He first appeared in Insurrection as a crewmember aboard the Enterprise-E, thats why he is listed at the "Unnamed Enterprise-E personnel" article. I've listed his appearance aboard the Bellerophon also in this article because there is no in-universe explanation why he shouldn't portray the same character twice. Both times operations division uniform and speaking of time it is possible. In the article about him I did not say he was still part of the Enterprise crew while he was aboard the Bellerophon. But we cannot even be sure he is a crewmember aboard the Bellerophon. Why are you asking this? – Tom 17:35, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yes I agree for to say he's same character, but usually MA-en lists on the both crew, and nothing for Bellerophon. so could he to be listed on "unnamed USS Bellerophon Personnel" ? is it possible ? C-IMZADI-4 08:13, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. We have to create the page and place a link (like "See also: Unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E) personnel") on the bottom and maybe giving a background note that it is not for sure that all people who are listed on this article are really crewmembers aboard the Bellerophon. – Tom 17:36, October 30, 2010 (UTC)