Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hate to say it, but there is an aweful lot of speculation. For that matter, the name itself is speculation, much less the fact that most of this is already discussed in the Benzite page. --Gvsualan 15:29, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
- Agreed. I'm suggesting it be deleted. Tyrant 16:10, 5 May 2005 (UTC)Tyrant
vfd - Benzite respiration deviceEdit
- Again its only speculation, but the Benzites may not be the only species who need trace gases in an oxygen atmosphere. Perhaps the respiration device could be listed by itself as a respiration aid, which can be modified for different species. Just an idea rather than deleting it altogether, as the device itself is canon and was an interesting concept on the show (some propmaster obviously worked hard on it, at least). CMO 13:14, 5 May 2005 (EST)
- I agree. Although the topic is almost entirely speculative, it certainly sounds accurate. As CMO said, I think that it should be listed just as a respiration aid instead of deleting it altogether especially as the device itself is canon although its operation was never properly explained.Do not delete--Scimitar 00:03, 10 May 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. Seems accurate to me! -- Lincolnian 23:50, 11 May 2005 (UTC)
- I'd like to recommend keeping, but moving it to respiration device. This is the simplest possible name for this piece of technology (or respirator maybe?).As displayed by wiki policy, simpler titles allow for broader articles, and are more likely to be linked to when a link is occurs in a body of text.--Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 17:35, 14 May 2005 (UTC)
- KeepJaz 20:50, 19 May 2005 (UTC)
Could use references to the respiration device mentioned in "The Cloud Minders" and a word or two about the alien race (forget their name off the top of my head) from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home that used one, as well as other refs that aren't coming to mind at the moment. --Alan del Beccio 06:15, 24 Jul 2005 (UTC)