Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to the episode, the correct name of this dish is Plasma Leak Soup. I was unable to find information on how to move a page and set up a redirect (I'm sure it's here somewhere, but I couldn't locate it). Perhaps an admin with more experience than I could make the necessary corrections. - Bridge 23:13, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- "According to the episode"? Please elaborate. If the text is visible on a PADD somewhere in the scene, a screencap would be nice. Otherwise, I'd really like to know what the source is for insisting that it's "Leak". After all, there is a vegetable called a leek, and the whole point seems to be punnery. And "the episode" is not a source without further explanation. 126.96.36.199 18:11, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
- To clarify, the first two comments were made when the article was titled "Plasma Leak Stew". When Bridge said it was "according to the episode", he was talking about the Stew/Soup distinction, which is evident by listening to the dialogue. The spelling of Leak/Leek is a different issue, which would require the script, as 31dot stated. Unfortunately Voyager scripts are not as readily available as TNG and DS9.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 02:40, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
- According to the script for "Endgame", it is spelled "Plasma Leek Soup."--Delta2373 05:47, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- If you could post where you viewed the script, I'll move the article. 31dot 09:42, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- 31, to find the spelling I actually pulled out my personal copy of the script for the episode that I bought at an auction signed by the cast, so it might be kind of hard to show.--Delta2373 19:06, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I could take a picture of the line in the script and place it here on MA temporarily if that will help.--Delta2373 19:08, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think that's necessary; I just wanted to know the source- which is written here now for others to see. 31dot 20:37, May 17, 2012 (UTC)