Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The text from Wallace's personnel file reads like this:
- Unreadable biographical text goes here. It would be telling us
- vital information about the handsome fellow pictured to the
- right, but let's face it: Writing all that up for every single
- person would take more time then I care to spend. In the end,
- it will be so small, no one will be able to read it.
- Instead, I will write sentences of sufficiently different
- lengths so that it looks like regular English usage.
- See how nice and short that last sence was? This will be a
- longer paragraph made up of several sentences, as if listing
- the many amazing accomplishments of the too-soon-departed
- Ensign Wallace: After all, Riker remembers him so fondly, he
- must have been a pretty terrific guy. I mean, sure, there were
- those rumors but Starfleet Investigative Services cleared
- him of any wrong doing.
- I wonder if this will be readable in Hi-Def?
- And this sentence will take us off the end of the page in such
- a way that it ends in the middle of a very important thought.