Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First Ferengi female seen on-screen?Edit
- We only saw two (for the most part), so I suppose so. --Alan del Beccio 00:56, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- Speculation is non-cannon and should not be in the article. StoryMaster 21:47, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- I know she is real. I am an expert on Ferengi (and Vorta). But my point was he was speculating and I was simply saying to not add it to the article as it is non-cannon. StoryMaster 21:50, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- But what we dont know is if she was the first ferengi female in trek. There could have been others in disguises working for quark, or in other episodes. WE dont know, and therefore should not put that in the article.StoryMaster 21:57, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- That has nothing to do with either cannon or, as we refer to it, canon. It would be a comment made from a production or "real life" point of view. And we know that there hasn't been any female actor portraying a female Ferengi disguised as a male Ferengi before in any Trek production... -- Cid Highwind 22:09, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- In other words, StoryMaster, we KNOW that Pel is the FIRST female Ferengi to be SEEN in Star Trek. No speculation. Discussion: over. --From Andoria with Love 23:11, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
Ok. Its good we were able to clarify that so we can keep the article intact. StoryMaster 16:11, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
- I don't see how you can straightfacedly include yourself, saying "we" clarified it. You're the one who was unclear in the first place, and you didn't offer any of the clarifying comments. 184.108.40.206 00:17, 1 July 2007 (UTC)