Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's the line that places Orion as a UFP member? Jaf 13:36, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- On the star chart in "Conspiracy" it is one of the stars within the Federation borders (which are outlined sector blocks).--Tim Thomason 13:56, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I think this is not quite true -- those blocks could be outlining Federation explorations, not Federation territory. This is highly presumptuous and should be removed -- there have been many notations of non-Federation aligned worlds surrounded by Federation space (within it but not part of it, three dimensions and all) -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 14:27, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Planet or place?Edit
Has it been confirmed that Orion is a planet and not a general place name? --Tavek 02:26, 29 April 2006 (UTC)
- There is no more information. --Alan del Beccio 13:04, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
This article lists this world in the Alpha Quadrant. Is there a canon citation for this? Most non-canon licensed sources list it in Beta Quadrant, I'd be surprised to see a canon source disagree (or be so entirely specific for that matter). -- Captain MKB 15:25, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it's because the starchart shows it to be on the left side of Sol. The only legible version, I know of, of the starchart in which some of the names aren't accurate is this.  It would be nice if someone uploaded a legible official version of the chart though, since one presumably exists in some bg-source. --Pseudohuman 15:49, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The user Throwback has added information like that on several planet articles, where the quadrant it's in isn't entirely clear. That user tends to add information from set graphics so it may have appeared on a screen or something. If it wasn't mentioned, though, it should be removed until the source is clear. --31dot 15:51, February 14, 2012 (UTC)