Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Proposal of merge. This article contains very little intrinsic value, I suggest that this stub be added as a heading under the original Odo character.– Djchair 18:44, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose merge. They are two distinct characters, and every mirror counterpart has their own article.--31dot 18:33, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- I'd agree with that. I can see no reason to merge these two characters, and unless User:Djchair can present a good reason, I'm not even sure that keeping this discussion going is all that worthwhile. -- Sulfur 18:38, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed.--31dot 18:40, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- In response to the author of the suggestion, the fact remains that they are two distinct characters. Even though there may be very little information about Mirror Odo's character, he still gets his own article, as every mirror character gets one. --31dot 19:56, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Removed merge suggestion at this timestamp.--31dot 21:56, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, yeah, definitely oppose merge, for reasons already stated. --From Andoria with Love 21:57, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
Where did he come fromEdit
There's no wormhole in the mirror universe - so where did he come from? Seams to me like there is need of a discrepency note. Any thoughts? 220.127.116.11 00:17, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- There's no proof that Odo came through the wormhole at all. The 100 were sent out all over the galaxy they all didn't get there via wormholes. — Morder 00:19, 21 May 2009 (UTC)