- MA files from this episode (22)
- Template:Titles/Nor the Battle to the Strong yields Nor the Battle to the Strong (DS9 5x04)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
Is this the only Trek episode where we hear a character's (Jake's) thoughts, excluding telepathic communications (eg, Lwaxanna/Deanna)?
- I just watched this episode, and while it seems that we're just randomly hearing his thoughts, I think it's implied that it is his writing, which his father is reading (as shown at end of episode) Ranger Bill XX 06:10, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- In the very beginning of the episode in the runabout with the Doctor he's talking to himself, mostly about how little interesting content he has for an article, so we are hearing his thoughts. I agree once they are in the hospital it seems to be at least mostly from his story. I have no idea if this is the only episode where you can hear a character's thoughts, but I think we do see it here.--CitizenBBN 04:03, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
Reason for breaking the ceasefire? Edit
Was there any particular reason why the Klingons had broken the ceasefire that was instated earlier that year? – Namnai 13:21, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think so - one reason I don't like this episode. 126.96.36.199 21:35, May 17, 2011 (UTC)
Which type of reactor would the hospital have? I'm asking because it's only called a reactor, not a specific kind. "Reactor" is a disambiguation page for now, but I would move it to "Reactor (disambiguation)" if that's okay. --LauraCC (talk) 17:48, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- No. Better would be to rewrite the entire page into a non-disambiguation that discusses the types of reactors/etc. We did that with another previously, Engine. The major issue there is that people become lazy and link to "engine" when they should be linking to the specific type of engine mentioned. That was one of the major reasons we made "reactor" and "engine" into disambiguation pages previously. -- sulfur (talk) 12:34, June 27, 2016 (UTC)