Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It's what the character was called in the credits in various official works such as press releases and the Star Trek: Voyager Companion. That means it was also what he was called in the script. --From Andoria with Love 16:33, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Star Trek as a whole is pretty silly. And please stop responding to 3+ year old comments. -- sulfur 17:07, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- What is your problem? Why does it matter if I want to respond to a comment I have seen on a talk page? To me it's still relevant whether it's a week old or a year old. If you don't like it, please don't respond to my comment. From what I've noticed, I think you may need some lessons in how to talk to people on here, but that's just my opinion. -- TrekFan Open a channel 17:14, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I wasn't talking "generally". I was posting my own thoughts on the article title, which is relevant. However, it's apparent this is turning into a general conversation so I will end it here. -- TrekFan Open a channel 17:23, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- While it is valid to comment on an article's title when it is being disputed/discussed, that is not the case here- it's had the title for three years and is not under dispute. --31dot 17:44, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
Presumably this species originated from a rogue planet in the expanse named "the Void", right?(220.127.116.11 05:13, August 28, 2016 (UTC))