Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
- Tuvok's reply of "another time" to Seven's suggestion that he attempt Borg regeneration over meditation would come to pass in "Unimatrix Zero, Part II", when he is assimilated by the Borg.
--- There is no relation between the two events. It's not like he had the option of meditation once he's assimilated. And even then, he is an independent Borg drone.
--User:22.214.171.124 20:29, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Paris and Belana's board game Edit
Any info about the game they're playing? They call it "terata" or "terada" or something like that. Has it come up in any other episodes? -- previous unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 at 02:04, November 30, 2007
removed background item Edit
Removed the passage below, as it is pure speculation, not a background item. We don't know why he would make more money in waste export or even if he was being truthful, we only know he didn't want to go out of business. Even if it is truthful, no mention of patent law was made in the episode.--31dot 01:21, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- Emck's belief that he could make more profit from continued waste dumping than from antimatter-recycling technology suggests that patent law must be poorly developed in Malon society.
- And I removed the following comment, because I really don't think it was an example of continuity, just Neelix saying he knows what he saw. Also consider the eye traits were undone at the end of the episode. I was also tempted to remove the "two years" and "53 days" background comments as, their not really background comments, their just stuff mentioned in the episode. - AJ Halliwell 02:13, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- An example of series continuity is made when Neelix sees the Void creatures, telling Chakotay his "eyes work just fine". It was established in the previous season's "Scientific Method" that Neelix was one eighth Mylean, an alien race with dilated eyes designed for nocturnal use, amongst other genetic traits.
Funny quote Edit
"If it's any consolation, I can relate to it. I go into a void every time I'm deactivated. Emptiness. Complete and utter oblivion. I'll admit it was unsettling at first; the existential horror of it all-"
"You're not helping, Doctor."
This is right after the final quote on the quote list. (The nilhiphobia one) I find it funny.
188.8.131.52 05:58, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Removed from article:
- Note that this is a logically flawed situation. 7 of 9 states that "there are no star systems within 2,500 light years." If it takes two years to travel 2,500 light years, then how did they travel that far away from any star system in just two months?
Seven reported a "scan of the entire region", which is a starless void with a diameter of 2,500ly - not that this fact is true of their current position. --Cid Highwind (talk) 05:01, July 17, 2013 (UTC)