Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wholly and obviously incomplete. -- THOR 17:11, 9 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Fleshed out some AmdrBoltz 08:55, 21 May 2005 (UTC)
- Should there be some mention of the similarities in story and actor to Tom Paris?Jaz 18:20, 28 May 2005 (UTC)
- Locarno possibly joins the Maquis? which is what Thomas Paris did after accidnet in which 3 cadets were killed and he was expelled from SF Academy.
- Hard to say, especially since we've only seen one episode with Locarno ;) - Enzo Aquarius 22:36, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Tom Paris wasn't expelled from the Academy. He was drummed out of the service at some planetary base.
- Lets avoid speculating about Locarno. We report on concrete facts from episodes. We arent allowed to write our own endings for stories here, you know... -- Captain M.K.B. 22:41, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- To be honest, I think it's a missed chance that Locarno isn't just Tom Paris itself, it'd be a nice continuity... But well, what can you do.
--Gemberkoekje 21:06, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that it is feasible, and even still justifiable as canon, that Locarno and Paris are the same person. Tom's father is a famous Starfleet admiral, which would have given him a reason to enroll under a pseudonym. He also demonstrated a propensity to twist the truth when it served him as Locarno, so it's possible that he tweaked his own back story to make him appear more redeemable. Mal7798 (talk) 22:11, February 17, 2013 (UTC)