Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I know we don't like making memory-alpha a dictionary, but perhaps someone with a science backgroung could add a small blurb about what neutrinos actually are. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jaz (talk • contribs). 20 June 2005
- I have changed the opening paragraph to include such a description. --Desic 02:05, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
merge? (from Talk:Solar neutrino)Edit
- Merge. According to the script, they are only called "solar" neutrinos once in the episode, the first time. Every other time they are mentioned in the episode, it is just as "neutrinos". That says to me that the first mention included specification of where the neutrinos where from, but not that they were any special type. --OuroborosCobra talk 07:09, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
I concur. Anyone else? --From Andoria with Love 07:18, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
Excellent! Let's try to get two more support votes then we can go ahead and merge today. Otherwise, I can just do it tomorrow (the merge template's been up for six days now). --From Andoria with Love 10:55, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- Merged. --From Andoria with Love 07:33, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
merge? (from Talk:Neutrino fieldEdit
Merge or no merge? I aiming towards merge, myself. --From Andoria with Love 07:31, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
- Anybody? --From Andoria with Love 07:34, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Merged. --From Andoria with Love 19:48, 22 March 2008 (UTC)