For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
- It stands to reason that when someone types in "nemesis" they're looking for the movie. it should not go to the Episode. – 7th Tactical 01:11, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- That's why there's a disambiguation at the top of the article. If people are too lazy to just click the link to Nemesis at the top of the "Nemesis" episode page, they're in trouble. "Nemesis" is an episode, Star Trek Nemesis is a film. We're not turning Nemesis into a redirect and creating Nemesis (disambiguation) since the only thing called "Nemesis" is the episode, while the film is called Star Trek: Nemesis. -- From Andoria with Love 05:20, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Neelix's knowledge of the conflict Edit
The reason Neelix knows of the conflict is not because he has heard about it previously, since he admitted in "fair trade" that he knew nothing of space beyond the Nekrit Expanse. He is merely reporting what's he's learned from a diplomatic mission, since he is the "unofficial" ship's ambassador. (He says "the ambassador assures me..." etc.) Anyone else feel the last item in the "background info" should be changed? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- 18.104.22.168 removed the note:
- In spite of admitting to know nothing of the region beyond the Nekrit Expanse in "Fair Trade", Neelix describes the war in detail to Captain Janeway. It is unlikely that news of the war would have traveled over ten thousand light years after the events of "The Gift" and through the entirety of Borg space.
- – Cleanse 02:57, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
Vori's interesting speech patterns? Edit
- Though the Voyager crew are thousands of light years away from the Necrid Expanse, the last bit of area that Neelix was supposed to be familiar with, he seems to know about the conflict between the Kradin and the Vori. This could be explained with his role as embassador; Neelix must have had enough talks to the Vori officials to know these details.
- There seem to be many parallels between the Vietnamese conflict of the 1960s and 70s and the Vori conflict with the Kradin.
The former is speculation, the latter needs a citation indicating that such parallells were intended. -- 31dot 01:00, December 6, 2009 (UTC)