Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Michelob - Was garbage, looked like phony advertising. Has been cleaned and the page is now blank. You can see what was there by checking the past revision. -- 22.214.171.124 22:23, 28 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- What was there needed editing, not blanking and deletion -- Michelob appeared in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I vote to Keep the article, even though I don't consider this deletion proceeding valid unless it was initiated by a registered user, not an IP address.. -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 01:18, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep --Gvsualan 07:37, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep It's now perfectly fine -- Dmsdbo 13:50, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
It wasn't established that Anheuser-Busch was the company that brewed the beer... so should it be included in the article? I really don't think so. --From Andoria with Love 00:31, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. Might make someone mistakenly make an Anheuser-Busch article.– Cleanse 00:48, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- I think it should be included, since it's a "real world" item, and not something made up for the movie. But - we may never know if Michelob, another brand of beer, or even real beer, was actually used in the scene. - Adambomb1701 15:50, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Well, if you want to know real world stuff, go hit the WP link. For all we know, in the Star Trek world, it wasn't an Anheuser-Busch company brewing it. :)
- And what does it matter what was really used there? -- Sulfur 15:56, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Removed background noteEdit
- The amount of liquid in the glasses of beer on the table move up and down during the scene, as the closeups were filmed out of order with the wide shots.
- It's an obvious nitpick, and has nothing to do with the beer anyway, if anywhere it should be on the film's page. -- Capricorn 21:25, June 29, 2010 (UTC)