Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
...and how exactly is the connection made between "Michael Stradling" and "Michael McKnight"? --Alan del Beccio 14:31, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Also, why is this called Michael Stradling (Starfleet), when there are no links to Michael Stradling? --Alan del Beccio 14:35, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- The "McKnight" was a typo, i copied the article from another name.
- His name is visible in the list of personnel from Starbase 32, which seems to be at least 90% composed of names of production staff, unfortunately not all production staff jobs are linked to right now on Memory Alpha. The end credits of every episode list dozens of artists, costumers, makeup people, script associates, etc that are completely absent from MA's database.
- I admit that there might be some irrelevant names there, but i made the disambiguations to be prepared incase the "real life" versions of the people got linked to. If further research is done where there's no record of this person having worked on the show, the "(Starfleet)" article could be moved to the proper name. (I think such information should be turning up soon however, so i wouldn't recommend moving the article just yet). -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk
- Apparently the note about it being a typo clarifies all that I was confused about. -Alan del Beccio 15:25, 3 Dec 2005 (UTC)