Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Similarity to ones self Edit
Hm, is anyone gonna note that he doesn't look much like...the other image of him? I seem to remember a problem like this for a TOS actor. But in this case the facial structures different, the hair color, the hair line, general age... Are we sure that's O'Donnel? - AJ Halliwell 15:41, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
- This is most definitely not the same actor. Just look at the hairline -- something that's not easy to change. Not to mention that the actor on the left appears to be in his mid-to-late 30s, while the actor on the right is in his mid-to-late 20s. --FltAdml. Wolf 06:47, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, there was definitely a goof here. I'll look into it. --From Andoria with Love 08:35, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, as far as I can tell, the only two sites that claim a "Michael Owen" played O'Donnell are IMDb and Memory Alpha. And since I wrote the article based on the IMDb listing, I'm going to have to assume that IMDb was wrong in this case, or maybe meant another Michael Owen. I'll go ahead and remove the info stating this actor played O'Donnell. --From Andoria with Love 08:48, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
He's catagorized as a Voyager actor, but his article only says that he acted with a VOY guest on V.I.P., not that he himself was in Voyager. --TimPendragon 07:04, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
OK, now I think we can delete the whole discussion. I finally get the name from Dennis Madalone himself. The stuntman is Ransom Gates. ;o] – Tom 08:07, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- Wow, great research! Still, that doesn't mean we can delete the discussion, as, sure enough, the error is still listed at the imdb and soon somebody will come over and add the erroneous listing again, because "imdb says so"...--Jörg 08:11, 4 March 2007 (UTC) This might be another case where we should add "...though the imdb incorrectly lists him as..." and maybe somebody should contact the imdb and tell them about their mistake. --Jörg 08:11, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- I'll correct the IMDb info. Then it won't be a problem anymore, ala Bea Arthur. ;) --From Andoria with Love 08:24, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- Excellent. I sent one as well, about an hour ago. So it should be changed within a few days. --From Andoria with Love 09:23, 4 March 2007 (UTC)