Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Successful FA nomination (June 7th, 2011) Edit
I worked on this one during the same time I was working on the episode "Melora" and I think it has a lot of information on a character that was only featured in that one episode. In my opinion, though, it's the background information that really does it for this article. There is lots of information from various sources and it is also properly cited. I don't think there's anything else that can be done to it, but let me know if you spot anything! :) --| TrekFan Open a channel 10:56, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Well written and organized - just as an encyclopedic article should be. Amazing that so much info is available on someone who just appeared in one episode but then again we have an entire long windy profile on Ayala who never even uttered a word being a prop and all :)Distantlycharmed 00:23, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Support. Informative, well-written and nicely illustrated. Good use of a variety of background sources.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 01:43, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Support. As with the episode article, a well balanced piece with a nice varied use of multiple background sources. Noteworthy as an example that a well written article can be also produced of even one-time only characters. On a sidenote, I would change the sentence Being a species from a low-gravity planet into something like Being a member of a species from a low-gravity planet as Melora is probably not a species on her own :)--Sennim 12:36, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Support – all in all, a fantastic article (if I may say so myself, having made some minor changes to it in the past). Very informative, well laid-out and great bg info! --Defiant 18:24, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Support. Again, good work and well researched and definitly featured article worthy. Tom 18:27, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
love that opening sentence 184.108.40.206 01:39, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- If you have improvements to suggest, feel free.--31dot 01:59, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Peer review Edit
I've spent time rewriting this article to better organise the information into sub-sections. I've also added some memorable quotes and lots of bginfo and apocrypha concerning Melora. I'd appreciate any comments, whether praise or constructive criticism. Thanks! --| TrekFan Open a channel 10:30, April 14, 2011 (UTC)