Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Very weak in content, many of the episodes referred to are not included in the article, that would be a good start. Also, possibly removing the lower quality Forrest (2151) image, and getting one of Forrest as a commodore in "First Flight" to replace it. --Gvsualan 22:23, 27 May 2005 (UTC)
- Why not use both images? The 2151 image is the earliest image of Admiral Forrest. I don't think the quality of the image is very "poor", but I also believe that a picture showing Forrest as a commodore could make a good addition. --Defiant | Talk 10:53, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I don't know how many people have been editing and writing this article but I just had to edit a paragraph with five errors and then another with six. One of the biggest problems was a lack of tense agreement. Someone who has had more sleep than I have should probably go through the whole thing again an check this out more. - Fletcher, 20 August 2006
I think we need a citation to show that Forrest was in fact named for DeForest Kelley. --umrguy42 18:00, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- The three non-regular Earth Starfleet officers seen in ENT: "Broken Bow" were named after the three lead actors of The Original Series. Admiral Forrest was named for DeForest Kelley, Commander Williams for William Shatner, and Leonard for Leonard Nimoy. In addition, there was a Vulcan named Tos, a play on the abbreviation TOS, which, of course, means The Original Series (as in Star Trek: The Original Series). I'll see if I can find a proper source for this, though. --From Andoria with Love 18:33, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
Removed the following, as we shouldn't state what wasn't mentioned.
- It is unknown whether Forrest left behind any family, as none have appeared on screen.--31dot 20:42, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
I don't know what it is, but this just doesn't read right to me:
- Maxwell Forrest was a Human Starfleet official in charge of the NX Project during the 2140s and 2150s. As a commodore, he supervised the first tests of the warp five engine.
It reads like it's repeating itself. Perhaps the following would be better:
- Maxwell Forrest was a Human Starfleet official who oversaw the early missions of Enterprise NX-01. As a commodore, he also supervised the first tests of the warp five engine, which revolutionised Human space travel in the 22nd century.