Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have removed this paragraph...
With the exception of Colm Meaney, Sirtis is the only regular Star Trek cast member to have made multiple appearances as the same character on a different series.
Its just not true, Riker and Quark were on Voyager: Worf, Tuvok, and Picard were on DS9: and Bashir was on TNG.
- Yes, but the key word is multiple. The rest of those characters only made single appearances on the other series (Quark was on TNG and VOY, but never more than once on each), with the exception of Worf and O'Brien. -- SmokeDetector47 // talk 04:28, 6 May 2005 (UTC)
Year of birthEdit
Does anybody have a valid source that states she was born in 1957 and not 1960? Both Wikipedia and IMDb lists her birth year as 1960 and I can't seem to find any other site that lists her as being born in 1957. So, I'll change the year back, but anyone who comes up with a valid source for the 1957 year or wishing to question/argue the revert can place it here for discussion. --From Andoria with Love 21:17, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Over on IMDB, there is talk that she was really born in 1955. There is proof coming from someone who is claiming they know Marina and that she showed him/her her driving license which had her birth date as 1955.
Another poster claims to have a friend who went to school with Marina and that she was born in 1955. What is it with actors and Lying about their ages?
- Apparently she was born in 1955, as the London registry index lists here:  Note that registration is required to view the list, but it's free. --From Andoria with Love 10:50, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
troi characters Edit
I just saw that Deanna Troi played Rakal (Major) and perhaps other characters. I think this should somehow be mentioned on Marina Sirtis profile ; perhaps as sub-characters. DynV 09:22, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Technically, Sirtis didn't play Major Rakal. She played Troi impersonating Major Rakal, which is different. The real Rakal was never seen, to my knowledge. There is already an "Additional characters" section in this article - if you are aware of any further roles you may add them there.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 09:42, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
I don't know if I formulated my post correctly but that's what I meant ; just like Worf (not Dorn) playdr a merry men. I don't know if it's appropriate to add Rakal to Additional characters as it's not Sitris playing her but her main character. Is there a section for related information I could add it to which would be appropriate IMHO. DynV 10:00, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- No, it's not appropriate. As Cleanse said, Rakal is not a separate role; it was part of the role of Troi. If we had seen the real Rakal, then yes, but we never did.--31dot 11:11, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
I guess I'm talking nonsense because my last post just mentioned what was and wasn't appropriate. DynV 11:17, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep your indents consistent through this section, please. You asked if there was "a section for related information which would be appropriate". I answered you by saying there isn't.--31dot 11:21, November 6, 2011 (UTC)