For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
The following note was removed for nitpicking:
- When Torres is in Janeways ready room pleading Commander Chakotay's case, there's a Microphone visible above their heads.
Transwarp Beaming Edit
Should the comment about transwarp beaming be moved to the Background Information section? Although Spock's comment in the 2009 Star Trek movie do suggest the technique was accepted (presumably in the prime reality, as he was referring to things "his" Montgomery Scott had done), this article notes other references in the prime reality that confirm the restrictions on transporting at warp speed, making the "odd" comment itself odd and perhaps needing a rewrite. Dalton Imperial 20:37, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Dalton, the reason I put it in article is because it is a continuity error. Albeit, one that Voyager writers never saw. But, it is a continuity error nonetheless. After researching other continuity errors from other articles, that was what I saw as the appropriate way to note the issue. You can find a lot of continuity errors on Montgomery Scott's page for reference.--Obey the Fist!! 20:46, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I removed it because it sound like nitpickery to me, and it was pretty oddly placed right in the middle of the episode summary. For the record, the text was:
- -Angry Future Romulan 20:27, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
please make it clear Edit
The author should make it clear if he wants to spell the maje of the nistrim as "Culluh" or "Cullah", both spellings exist in the article. Perhaps he should explain why he uses "Cullah" at all, perhaps because he/she also noticed the spelling "Cullah" on the screen on Voyager in the Episode "Basics I" (see the discussion of the article "Culluh") -- 188.8.131.52 22:44, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps the author just had a series of typos. They all read "Culluh" now. -- sulfur 22:51, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
The ship's sensors can't distinguish between debris and Kazon bodies? Usually, the sensors can tell what the captain of an alien vessel had for lunch, and now Mr Kim is not sure what the funny Kazon-shaped debris might be? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- Thanks for your comment, but for future reference please understand that article talk pages are for discussing article changes only and are not meant for general discussion or plot questions; please use the Reference Desk for specific questions in the future. Thanks 31dot (talk) 19:59, August 3, 2015 (UTC)