Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How do you feel about a list of related sentient species the way we have at Insect and Avian? Or do you feel the list would be too long or require too much speculation? Jaf 18:46, 14 Aug 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- Actually never mind. I forgot about the Voth reference to Mammalian species in "Distant Origin". If they are to be listed they should be listed there. I will add a link now. Jaf 18:52, 14 Aug 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- Actually, we already have Non-sentient lifeforms, which includes a list of animals -- however, we can't be certain which are exactly mammals without making any guesses. Perhaps if we move Animals from that page, or create a category for it, which I think I might just go and do anyway, if no one is opposed to it. --Alan del Beccio 04:33, 15 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- We know that some are mammals, Earth mammals for example. And not all animals are mammmals. Jaf 17:29, 15 Aug 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- Shouldn't terrestrial and extraterrestrial mammals be listed separately? 155/ 25 Aug 05
Hey Wait a minute! Edit
Kangaroos aren't monotremes! Monotremes are the egg laying mammals-platypi and echidnas. Kangaroos are marsupials. Why were they listed under monotrema??!? -188.8.131.52
- Probably by accident, unless it is heard that way in Star Trek. --OuroborosCobra talk 01:42, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
- I doubt the writers of the shows and continuities would make such a blaringly obvious mistake. To the maker of the article-I would like to see a citation of an instance where this is said in the show. If it was a mistake, then I apologize for being an overbearing nitpicker. I'm a biology nut. -184.108.40.206