Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obviously incomplete, and not very well formatted. — THOR 15:51, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Working on a better article User: Odwer Myrox
Lwaxana's sister Edit
- "In "The Muse" Lwaxana recalls losing her sister. Perhaps the script writers didn't keep up with the facts."
What exactly does this mean? Did she have a sister? Tough Little Ship 18:10, 7 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- no idea on the second sentence, 'yeah' to the first sentence. --Alan 01:33, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Unofficial name of third childEdit
Whether it sounds better or not, it still is background information that should only be placed in special sections or else indented/italicized. Can you find a way to achieve that without reverting each other? -- Cid Highwind 15:38, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
This article currently reads:
- Lwaxana has been married a number of times. Her first husband was a close friend of fellow ambassador Reittan Grax.
- A subsequent marriage to Lieutenant Commander Ian Andrew Troi produced two children: Kestra in 2330 and Deanna in 2336.
I'm assuming one is speculation/misinterpretation. Which is correct? --Topher 10:30, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
- Grax only says that he and Lwaxana's first husband were friends; the name was never specified. Later, Lwaxana is finishing telling Tog about her first husband ("Not much of a conversationalist, but what a lover") and is about to talk about her next one when Tog interrupts her. So, what's currently on the Troi page is correct, and Grax's page has been corrected, as well. --From Andoria with Love 05:36, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
hitting the computer? Edit
- I don't know, but Majel Barrett plays the computer voice, so maybe it is a subtle reference to that? (Plus, sign your message with four tildes so we know who you are!) TrekFan 20:59, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm fairly sure that's the joke. Ikcerog 05:02, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
Will and Deanna's wedding Edit
- She was probably on Betazed preparing the Betazoid wedding they were traveling to, but it was not said specifically.--31dot 15:55, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Spelling and grammar Edit
Is there any particular reason why doing a spelling and grammar check is frowned upon? There is no excuse for accepting poor english. --126.96.36.199 17:01, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Because you deleted half of the article, and added some bizarre formatting at the same time. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:34, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Citations needed Edit
The following dates in the Chronology section have lacked a citation since mid-2008:
The following background note has lacked a citation since mid-2009:
- The crew quarters set on Star Trek: The Next Generation were always divided into "slots" as a measurement of space and status. For example, ensigns would have one slot, while Captain Picard had four, which was the maximum; however, when Ambassador Lwaxana Troi came on board, her quarters got a special five slots.
Larger-than-life persona Edit
"Lwaxana adopted her larger-than-life and extremely flirtatious persona following the death of her husband, Lieutenant Ian Andrew Troi, in 2343, primarily to mask her extreme grief at his death" - where's the canon evidence for this? Is there anything to say that she wasn't like that before? 188.8.131.52 10:53, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
- You raise a good point. I, for one, don't recall any mention of this in an episode but I would hazard a guess at the reference being in one of TNG: "Ménage à Troi", "Half a Life", "Dark Page" if it exists at all. --| TrekFan Open a channel 13:11, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I've checked the transcripts of all her episodes, nothing. I'll amend that sentence slightly.184.108.40.206 18:15, April 27, 2014 (UTC)