Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although there is no reference I can find, by name, to this. There does appear to be listening posts along the Neutral zones with the Romulans and Klingons. the Klingon listening post is shown in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. A Federation Listening post is in the novel "Ship of the Line". Although novels aren't really considered canon. Tough call. But Star Trek VI should establish, at least, that some galactic powers use them.--Mike Nobody 07:53, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I thought this page was about the Gamma Quadrant, not the Klingon Empire. :P If this wasn't currently up for deletion, I'd move it to Listening post, but I think your best bet is to just create that page and then there's plenty of canon info and you can mention the novel stuff as background info. That page would have lots of potential. --Schrei 08:01, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
VfD for Gamma Quadrant Listening Post 1 Edit
- I don't recall this term being used, but I would guess, from what limited info it contains that it would be in reference to the article taht was just featured...um, Wormhole relay station. --Alan del Beccio 07:46, 25 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Even if this was lagitimate, there is no info in this article which isn't in the title. Tobyk777 23:35, 25 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Comment. I do remember an occasion or two where Sisko and the crew mentioned something about this. One was In Purgatory's Shadow, where they got the Cardassian "laundry list" that was an encoded message. Sisko specifically said "one of our listening posts in the Gamma Quadrant" picked up the signal, and in next episode they say that their last listening post just went dead shortly before the Dominion fleet comes through. I don't know about numbering though. Makon 23:48, 25 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Merged relevant content to listening post and deleted. --Alan del Beccio 05:42, 11 Oct 2005 (UTC)